Group-I Services Interview Board
Government hereby nominate the following officers as
representatives of the Government in the Interview Board to conduct interviews
to Group-I Services to be held from 04.01.2012 to 10.2.2012:
|
Sl.
|
Name of
the nominee
|
Designation
|
|
|
|
|
|
1.
|
Smt. Minnie Mathew, IAS.,
|
Special Chief Secretary to Government, General
Administration Department.
|
|
2.
|
Sri
S.Bhale Rao, IAS.,
|
Special
Chief Secretary to Government, A.H.D.D.& F. Department.
|
|
3.
|
Sri I.Y.R. Krishna Rao, IAS.
|
Principal Secretary to Government, Agri &
Coop., Department.
|
|
4.
|
Sri G.Sudhir, IAS.,
|
Special Chief Secretary to Government,HM&FW
Department.
|
|
5.
|
Smt.Chaya Ratan, IAS.,
|
Special
Chief Secretary to Government,DWCD&SC Department.
|
|
6.
|
Sri M.Samuel, IAS.,
|
Special
Chief Secretary to Government, EFS&T Department.
|
|
7.
|
Smt. D.Lakshimi Parthasarathy,IAS.,
|
Principal Secretary to Government, TR&B
Department.
|
|
8.
|
Sri M.Sahoo, IAS.,
|
Principal Secretary to Government, Revenue
Department.
|
Post a Comment